Senior Manager Technical Support Nutrition Physiology
Home based, UK
Salary £74000 - £80000
Evonik is one of the world's leading specialty chemicals companies. We concentrate on high-growth megatrends, especially health, nutrition, resource efficiency and globalization. And that means a world of opportunities for you. There's no better time than right now to build your future with us and be a part of our international team.
- Leading the "physiology and immunology" group within the nutrition research team
- Planning, execution, evaluation and publication of own research work including the choice of adequate research partners globally
- Planning and maintaining the budget for own trials
- Preparation of suitable communication material for customers and for internal use
- Identification of new areas of growth and opportunities in the field of SHN
- Performing customer workshops and visits
- Participation and execution on global technical training within the sales force
- Supporting business growth in terms of development of communication and marketing material (publications, flyers, presentation, etc.)
- Active comparison with competitors in the field of animal nutrition
- You will have a good degree and ,preferably a PHD, in a relevant subject preferably in biomedical sciences or agriculture
- A minimum 3-5 years' experience in the research area related to animal physiology
- Excellent communication, relationship building and language skills
- Native language skills in English and German is required
- High level of computer literacy (MS Office, Outlook, CRM)
- High degree of self-motivation and self-organization
- Enjoy regular travel abroad
To ensure the fastest process of your application and to protect the environment, please apply online via the link.
Please note that Evonik will not accept any unsolicited application documents sent by staffing firms. Evonik works in conjunction with preferred service providers and will not pay any fee to staffing firms in the absence of an appropriate framework agreement. Should Evonik receive a candidate profile from a staffing firm with which it has no framework agreement, and should this candidate subsequently beconsidered in the recruitment process or offered employment, no claims from the staffing firm will be entertained in this regard.