Our client is a leading supplier of shrubs, trees and conifers to the trade industry.
They are looking for an Assistant Plant Centre Manager to help the Manager with the day to day running of the business.
If you have around 4 years experience in the horticultural industry; maybe working in a garden centre or at a landscaping or gardening business and are looking for the next step in your career then please get in touch.
Your duties include:
* Serving customers and dealing with telephone enquiries and providing quotes.
* Assisting with deliveries and occasional delivery driving
* Completing stock requirement sheets
* Restocking and keeping Manager informed of plants not in stock
* Take responsibility for cash while on duty and balance tills at the end of the day.
* Assist in planning promotional sales.
Our client is a family run business and is looking for someone committed, hardworking and with a flexible 'can do' attitude.