An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trading Manager to deliver and develop a high quality Catering, Retail and Admissions operation at our client's Wetland Centre.
By joining this team you will become part of something amazing and you will be a key contributor to providing visitors with a warm and genuine welcome and an unforgettable experience. In this way you will make a difference by connecting people and wetlands. Operations Manager - Catering and RetailLocation: Welney, Norfolk - Commutable from Cambridge & PeterboroughHours: 37.5 hours per weekSalary: £24,790 - £26,095 per annumYour responsibilities will include:
• The daily operation of a 100 seat cafeteria
• The daily operation of a visitor centre shop
• Providing excellent standards of customer service and product presentation
• Leading and inspiring your diverse team of people to perform at their best
• The creative and seasonal planning of daily menus
• Increasing spend per head so that profits can be invested into conservation work
• Enthuse and actively bring the trading teams to understand the reserve and its wildlife importance You will already be:
• An enthusiastic and highly motivated individual with a passion for generating sales, good food and delivering an excellent customer experience
• Experienced in managing a customer focused retail and catering operation
• A strong leader possessing communication, planning and organisational ability
• Experience in working at similar conservation sites or have a passion to nature conservation.
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Free entry to all our client's centres plus many more
Our client is a conservation charity that protects wetlands for wildlife and people. They conserve, restore and create wetlands. They are pioneers in saving wetland wildlife, both in the UK and around the world. At their 10 UK sites over a million visitors a year engage with wetland nature. They work internationally in key global wetland areas, balancing conservation with sustainable livelihoods and influencing national and international conservation policies.Closing date 20th May
Interview date 31st May
To Apply and for More Information:
Please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
Our client is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment.
No agencies please.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/81278273CHM Recruit