GBR Recruitment are working on the behalf of a well established specialist machinery / specialist vehicle manufacturer recruiting for an experienced Technical Coordinator / Technical Administrator with strong CRM & SAP system skills.
Ideally you will possess some Engineering knowledge & skills with the ability to read & understand Technical Drawings.
Perhaps you have previously been an Engineering Technician or Fitter with some commercial / office based skills.
You ideally will be someone who has experience of progressing customer orders, giving quotations, providing technical specifications & providing technical information.
This role would suit an individual that has previous experience within the Agricultural, Plant Machinery, Off Highway Machinery, Forklift, MHE, AWP or MEWP industry sectors or within other high capital product manufacturers. Role Responsibilities:
Required Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- You are the key technical and administrative link in the customer ordering process. You will be the point of contact to ensure that customer orders are processed accurately and to the correct specification.
- Provide technical information to external and internal customers and ensure that all information is stored centrally and constantly updated.
- Prepare quotations and tenders for Maintenance Services & Additional Products.
- Check specifications on all orders processed prior to instruction to factory.
- You will liaise between the Groups companies and relevant third parties to ensure that customer orders are dealt with correctly and in a timely manner.
- You will liaise between the service and finance departments to ensure that customer queries are dealt with satisfactory.
- Work closely with Chassis suppliers, bodybuilders and third parties to ensure specifications are correct.
- Provide Technical support & Technical Information / Advice to customers during the order process.
- Co-ordinate IVA/WVTA applications.
- Raise quality notifications via the quality management system where necessary.
This role will work closely with:
- Technical Administrator / Technical Support / Technical Customer Services experience
- Previous experience within the Agricultural, Plant Machinery, Off Highway Machinery, Forklift, MHE, AWP, MEWP or similar high capital product industry sectors
- Degree standard education or time served in a comparable role with similar product range
- Experience with CRM & ERP systems
- Experience of SAP, Microsoft Office and demonstrable IT skills
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interpret technical information for non-technical customers
- Ability to prioritise in a demanding fast paced customer environment
- Strong professional telephone manner and strong presentation skills
- Highly organised
- Excellent administrative qualities
- Understanding of high-value capital vehicle products
- Primarily with the Area Sales Managers, Customers and Sales Team.
- Liaison between Schmidt companies and third parties
- Liaison with Truck Suppliers and other manufacturers
39 Hours per week Monday to FridayRoles of a similar nature would be:
Technical Sales Coordinator, Technical Administrator, Technical Support, Technical Customer Services, Technical Advisor, Engineering Support, Manufacturing Support, Office Administrator, Technical Support Technician or similarThis role is commutable from:
Corby, Peterborough, Oundle, Stamford, Thrapston, Islip, Rushden, Holbeach, March, St Ives, Sleaford, Spalding, Boston, Grantham, Oakham, Kings Cliffe, Huntingdon or surrounding areas in close proximity to these
Interviews to take place ASAP
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77858533GBR recruitment ltd