Planner | Exeter | Independent Planning Firm
Our client are a highly established planning firm who are on the lookout for a talented Planner to join the team in Exeter.
This friendly, personable firm have recently experienced a high level of growth, and so are actively seeking a talented Planner with at least 2 years' worth of experience to work alongside the team on a variety of interesting planning projects.
Working within a small, personable team of town planners, the successful Planner will have the opportunity to work on a range of residential, development, rural, land promotion and agricultural projects.
In order to apply for this role, you must have:
* An RTPI Accredited degree and at least 2 year's worth of experience working within the planning sector.
* Be MRTPI Qualified (or be in the process of submitting)
* An MSc in a relevant planning discipline
* A Full UK Driving Licence
* A passion for providing expert planning services to a range of clients across the South West
While receiving a competitive salary and benefits package, the successful Planner will be offered dedicated support from Senior level members of the planning team, alongside consistent opportunities for career development and progression.
To register your interest in the role, please contact Angie Jones on 01792 341 104 or apply with your CV below.