Feedstore Supervisor – Wickham, Hampshire
Company – Mole Country Stores
Type - Full time, 40 hours per week
Mole Country Stores form part of the UK’s largest rural retailer of goods and services to farmers and the general public. We are a progressive and diverse business with an annual turnover exceeding £420m, employing over 2,100 employees.
If you are looking for a chance to develop your career, this is a great opportunity to join an expanding company. We are looking for an experiences supervisor / team leader looking to take the next step in their career.
· Supervising the stores feedstore steam
· Daily running of the feedstore, timber and garden areas
· Supervising and motivating our dedicated feedstore team
· Processing goods inwards and monitoring stock control
You’ll need to be a positive and friendly person with an eye for accuracy and attention to detail, and the motivation to deliver outstanding customer service. If you’re interested in agriculture or the great outdoors, this could be the job for you!
We understand that the foundations of our Company are based upon the success of our employees, so we offer the following attractive benefits:
· A long term and rewarding career in an expanding business
· A competitive salary
· 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time employees)
· Contributory pension scheme
· Staff discount
· Child care vouchers
· Life assurance after 1 years’ service
Mole Country Stores will only recruit individuals who have passed the school leavers’ age due to the nature of our products sold in store.
Mole Country Stores