Visit the UK’s leading indoor agricultural event, with eleven packed halls of the very latest in agricultural machinery and equipment. Now at the NEC, Birmingham this is free to attend and free to park.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly enthusiastic, organised & passionate intern to become our Social Media Superstar. You will join our small team of energetic, passionate individuals in a collaborative, creative and fast-paced environment in London. This role will report directly into the Head of Marketing and will support them in executing the Social Media strategy to drive brand awareness & brand love.
You will also get to experience the excitement of working in a small, fast-growing business, and actively contribute towards building a brand Brits love.
Hello, we’re MiiRO, the fast-growing & multi-award winning startup company who created the first vegan chocolate-coated ice cream lolly! Our mission is to offer the most delicious dairy-free and healthier ice creams to challenge the idea that vegan food can’t be as yummy as conventional choices. MiiRO was created with passion, innovation and by living life a little on the edge to offer a healthier yet tasty alternative to heavily processed and artificially flavoured ice cream lollies. Simply so we can enjoy more of our favourite foods, in healthier ways.
Made with frozen coconut milk, nutritionally bolstered by tasty nuts, sweetened with coconut sugar and Italian grapes, coated in a thick layer of crunchy rich chocolate, each lolly offers a moment of pure indulgence.... for 170 calories! Our award winning ice cream comes in three luscious flavours: Salted Caramel, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Hazelnut. MiiRO can be found on Ocado, but also at Holland & Barrett, Wholefoods, Planet Organic, As Nature Intended, and lots of independent health stores and cafés.
Check us out at "MiiRO.co.uk":https://www.miiro.co.uk or "@miiro_ice_cream":https://www.instagram.com/miiro_ice_cream/?hl=en on Instagram for lots of Ice Cream Lolly love!
*KEY MISSIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES*
* Responsible for the execution of the Social Media Strategy * Responsible for the content planning & posting on our social channels (Facebook & Instagram) - scheduling routine posts in advance * Develop engaging and creative copywriting (captions) for Instagram & Facebook. * Own our giveaways on social media – contacting the lucky winners and posting out competition prizes * Responsible for community management: Monitor all pages for inappropriate content, reply to DMs and interact with followers * Manage the influencer/partnerships database * Execute blogger/ influencer outreach efforts (researching relevant rising influencers, reaching out, building relationships). * Assist the Head of Marketing in defining a targeted action plan for product launches & key campaigns * Coordinate plans in line with brand guidelines & content strategy and in conjunction with retailers' strategy/guidelines/events. * Curate User Generated Content & work with agencies to create videos, experiential imagery, GIFs, Graphics etc * Finding new and exciting ways to interact with audience * Monthly reporting of key social media features, KPIs analysis etc and monthly spend monitoring * Assist in shoot preparations including mood boards and sourcing samples * Assist with influencer gifting programmes
* You are passionate about food, and are into health & wellbeing * You LOVE social media and are actively engaged, and you are passionate about managing & growing your own accounts * You want to pursue a career in social media and/or content * You have a positive, enthusiastic and outgoing personality * You are eager to learn and have the willingness to get ‘stuck-in’ * You have a hands-on work ethic, love taking up new challenges and and have a can-do attitude * You are curious and like to try new things, and are aware of social media trends and new online marketing tools * You have a creative mindset and like to share new ideas * You have a high degree of initiative: you are able to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise * You have a problem-solving mindset: you look for a solution when an issue arises & you learn from the experience * You are a fast learner and can adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment * You are a team player, you work well with others and share your knowledge & expertise
* You are a native English speaker / fluent in English * You have a university degree * You have between 0-2 years experience in a similar content / social role * You have strong communication and excellent copy writing skills * You have excellent time management and organisational skills * You have an in-depth knowledge and know how across all social media platforms * You have great analytical reporting skills * You have great computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) * You have the right to live and work in the UK
*KEY TERMS & CONDITIONS*
* Start date: ASAP * 4 to 5 days a week - Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm but there will be some events at weekends that will need to be * covered on Social Media too over the summer * 6-month contract but can be extended * Internship contract
* Paid internship: £1,000 Net Salary (based on 5 days a week) * Free delicious ice creams :) * Working in our office in Camden in the heart of London * Based on the performance, the internship can potentially result into a full-time job
If the Superstar we’re looking for sounds like you, please send us a copy of your CV and a Cover Letter (or a video! any format that you will would help us get to know you better) Successful candidates will be invited to an interview.
*Questions for applicants to think about…* Please show evidence of engaging content you have created Explain how you develop yourself and what you gain energy from First ideas of how you would grow MiiRO’s profile on social media The key skills you could bring to a company like us What are your ambitions to grow Who else is doing well in the space at the moment
We look forward to hearing from you! The MiiRO team