Job title: Membership Admin Apprentice
Location: Winson Green, Birmingham
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administration L2
My client is one of 47 local trusts working to make the United Kingdom a better place for people and wildlife.
With more than 800,000 members, they are the largest UK voluntary organisation dedicated to conserving the full range of the UK's habitats and species, whether they be in the countryside, in cities or at sea. Collectively, they manage over 2,300 nature reserves covering more than 90,000 hectares.
Locally, they work to conserve biodiversity, improve the environment and raise awareness and understanding of wildlife issues. They have over 7,500 members and have projects, nature reserves and environment centres across the area.
* Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
* Competitive apprentice wage
* Career guidance with opportunities for progression
* Retail discounts
* Discounted travel
* 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays
Job duties and responsibilities:
This is an excellent opportunity to join our growing team of people passionately committed to protecting the natural environment of Birmingham and the Black Country and connecting people with nature.
* Receiving new membership forms from online sources and face to face recruiters
* Accurately processing membership details into the database
* Creating welcome letters and issuing membership joining packs
* Providing high-quality customer service to members and colleagues
* Supporting the Membership Officer with regular database audits and reports
* Complying with our Data Protection Policy and ensuring confidentiality of member data
* Answering telephone enquiries about membership
* Attending and contributing to department and wider team meetings
* Providing comprehensive administration to the department including word processing, filing, photocopying, data entry, generating database reports, sending and receiving emails and other clerical duties
* Attending events and helping to promote the Trust
The successful candidate will have the following:
* Proficient in the use of emails and Microsoft Office software
* Data entry and using databases
* Handling confidential or sensitive data
* Processing financial information
* Excellent communication skills and a confident manner
* Excellent customer service
* Be enthusiastic about Birmingham & the Black Country and its rich landscape
* Ability to work as part of a team
30 hours per week, from Monday to Friday. Flexible working hours available - to be discussed at interview.
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.