Are you passionate to help students with Social, Emotional and Behavioural difficulties to get the best out of their education? Are you looking for a permanent role? Do you have your own means of transport?
Then this exclusive role is not one to be missed!
With your knowledge of working with special educational needs, you will inspire students to get the best outcome in both practical and theoretical activities. The school are proud to provide an alternative curriculum for students who can not access mainstream schooling. You will have excellent key skill experiences for example :learning how to survive in the wild at forest school and cooking some delicious meals on the campfire!
Think you're up for the practical challenge? Then apply now before it's too late!
Benefits for working with Randstad:
- Experienced Consultants (Education)
- Free Career advice
- One to one interviews
- Exclusive job roles
Benefits of School:
- Extra training each week including: Makaton
- On- site parking
- Pension Plan
- Paid Holiday
- High street discounts
- Be highly motivated and passionate to work alongside special educational needs
- Be creative and participate in every subject
- Support students in one to one and group activities
- Work together as a team
- To have experience in Education / Youth work / Community officer roles
- Have a understanding of Social, emotional and behavioural difficulties
- To have own means of transport
- Have experience with ages 6-16
Sound like the role for you? Apply now before the role has been filled.
We are currently interviewing for this post on the 2nd of July 2018, Send us your application today to secure your place.
If you would like to discuss more information about this role then please email
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools.
Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.