LAMMA is the UK’s largest agricultural trade show, where over 850 exhibitors will host the most extensive array of farm machinery, equipment, and services to be found in one location anywhere in the UK.
Our client is one of the UK’s leading specialists in Industrial and commercial Cooling Solutions and associated products and services. They work with a wide range of industry types, including agriculture, automotive, chemical, data centres, and food/beverage. Etc. Due to new clients being brought on by their busy sales team they are currently looking for a refrigeration biased Chiller and Process Cooling Engineer to cover the Midlands and Northampton.
As an experienced Chiller & Process Cooling Engineer you will be;
* Working throughout the Midlands and Northampton
* Dealing with Breakdowns, maintenance and repairing processed cooling units and chillers generally between 5kW to 250kW in size
Skills & Qualifications;
* F Gas qualified
* C&G in A/C & Refrigeration (or equivalent) – with a refrigeration bias
* Apprentice trained (ideally but not essential)
* Experience of service maintenance on processed cooling units and Chillers between 5kW – 250kW and above.
Salary & Benefits
* Door to door travel
* 1 in 4 callout rota (paid at £150 per callout rotation
* Health Insurance (after 1 years service)
* Van, Phone and PPE
* 25 days annual leave (+ 8 days bank holiday)
* £32K BASIC SALARY per annum (depending on experience and qualifications)
For more information and the potential for an immediate interview please contact Geoffrey Jones