Electrically Biased / Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£38,000 - £40,000 +
25 Days Holiday
reporting to the Engineering Manager supporting the production department, working closely with Technical and Quality. Predominantly over a Monday to Friday schedule.
A multinational market leading FMCG, company with over 15 sites UK under their brand. The Somerset site highly technologically advanced, manufacturing via an extrusion and cooking process, bagging their final product, supplying into all the major high street retailers.
A time served Industrial Electrician, possessing extensive Mechanical knowledge and experience or a Formally Trained Mechanical Engineer with extensive Electrical skills.
Engineers will be proficient within, 3 phase equipment, ideally experienced upto 350v motors, pumps, drives, pneumatics, conveyor systems etc.
Advanced experience within raw materials mixing, agricultural manufacturing, paper, assimilation or FMCG would be hugely advantageous.
Successful Candidates will require
• Electrical or mechanical maintenance background within an industrial manufacturing environments.
• ONC, NVQ 3, formally apprentice trained and above
• Ability to read and interpret electrical / mechanical drawings
• Experience within electro mechanical maintenance of medium and high speed production plant equipment
• Demonstrable expertise in component and sub-system fault finding and reporting
• Mechanical appreciation of pumps, hydraulics, pneumatics, gearboxes, valves, pistons ( Advantageous but not essential )
• Decreasing production downtime and related quality issues related to machinery circumstance, you will be required to arrange planned and preventative routines and undertake necessary corrective actions.
• Participating within investigating and improving processes, product and quality related issues.
• To participate in fault finding, diagnostic and corrective actions to maintain and improve the operation of the process equipment.
• To conduct and support as directed by the Engineering Leadership, engineering and other improvement projects, and to pro-actively contribute to the development of safety, productivity and quality
• Taking ownership of materials and costs related to the discharge of engineering duties
This role is demanding yet rewarding, requiring successful candidates to be highly confident in decision making under pressure, liaising with all departments on shift.
Should you be interested in the above opportunity please contact Kingston Barnes quoting PC-RF-9001 and request for Peter.
Kingston Barnes is a specialist recruitment agency, our deep rootedknowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies may suit you which will enable you to achieve your career ambitions.. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a new position as a Multi-skilled maintenance engineer in Bristol please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on **************