Visit the UK’s leading indoor agricultural event, with eleven packed halls of the very latest in agricultural machinery and equipment. Now at the NEC, Birmingham this is free to attend and free to park.
Breakdown Engineer Field Service Electrically Biased
£35000 - £40000/annum Bupa Health Care Life Insurance
East Midlands, United Kingdom
Breakdown Engineer Vacancy
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrically biased Breakdown Engineer to join a dynamic forward thinking company based in Rushden, Northamptonshire, specialising in machinery breakdown repair and maintenance.
RRE Electrical Services:
The company has been established for over 30 years and is proud to provide a professional, reliable service to the Industrial and Commercial sector, with an excellent reputation for quality care and customer service and winner of the 2017 SME Northamptonshire Employer of the Year Award.
We require an additional Electrically biased Breakdown Engineer to join our breakdown team. You will be required to diagnose breakdowns and carry out repairs and maintenance on our customers sites. This is an exciting and varied role, working on a wide variety of machines within industries including Print, Recycling, Packaging, General Industry and Farming. Providing an excellent opportunity to develop your own skills and experience. This is not a shift role and there is no on-call.
* To diagnose faults and carry out repairs at our customers sites.
* To carry out maintenance and service of machines and equipment at our customers sites.
* Relevant industrial and commercial experience within a similar role (min 2 years).
* Possess fault-finding skills.
* Ability to diagnose faults from electrical drawings.
* Carry out remedial action to current standards.
* Working knowledge of PLC's, inverters,and drives is advantageous.
* The ability to work independently or as part of a team.
* The desire to work in challenging, fast paced, engineering environment.
* Highly competitive rate of pay - dependant on experience.