Mechanical Engineer/Technician (Forklifts Training Provided)
Circa £28,175 + £1,200 annual attendance bonus (paid quarterly at £300 for full attendance, not including holiday days) + Van available for personal use under HMRC rules if needed + Overtime + Pension + Training package
Mechanical Engineer/Technician required for international manufacturer and service provider of special purpose machinery offering fantastic training and earning potential.
The role will be suitable for multi-skilled Maintenance or Service Engineers / Technicians from any kind of maintenance / service background including materials handling equipment/forklifts, construction plant, agricultural, mining machinery, automotive technicians/HGV or ex forces engineers from REME, Navy or RAF backgrounds. You will be responsible for carrying out planned maintenance and breakdown coverage on a range of materials handling machinery and associated equipment at a fixed Lichfield customer location
One of the industry leaders for many decades in the UK engineering market, this company offers long term security and ongoing personal development in line with technological advancements to all of its Service Engineers.
* Carry out planned maintenance activities on materials handling machinery at a fixed Lichfield customer location
* Reactive breakdown coverage within the allocated geographical area.
* Complete comprehensive training to get fully competent on all machinery and equipment.
* A qualified mechanical and electrical Service Engineer/ Maintenance Engineer or Technician from an engineering or automotive background.
* Willingness to take on a comprehensive training programme.