Mobile Plant Fitter/Agricultural Engineer
This role would suit someone with either an Agricultural Engineering or Construction Machinery Plant Fitting background. The role would involve working on access Platforms, telehandlers, rollers, dumpers, forklift trucks, excavators, Horticultural Equipment and attachments.
This is an opportunity to join an organisation that has been established for over 30 years, and pride themselves on the development of it’s staff and long term career opportunities.
Excellent package on offer in line with skills and experience including a basic salary to £15phr + overtime at x1.5, plus van
The role will be to cover the Cambs, Suffolk and Essex area, but you will also required to visit the Head Office based in Northants 2-3 times per week for Parts etc. An Ideal location would be Cambridgeshire.
To effectively and competently carry out diagnostics, service and repair of machinery on clients sites ensuring they deliver a first class service to their customers.
• To service and repair equipment maintaining safe working practices throughout.
• To identify problems, using technical knowledge and computerised diagnostic equipment.
• To carry out all work in line with quotations and time guides, highlighting to management where additional work may be required.
• Maintain a sufficient personal toolkit to enable you to carry out the job effectively.
• Accurate completion of systems/paperwork
• To order parts for your work as necessary
• To ensure a smart and professional appearance, wearing appropriate work wear and PPE
• Flexibility to work overtime as and when required
• Attend any relevant product or systems training courses
• Work in accordance with UK standards of health, safety, quality and environmental care.
• Any other duties that may be reasonably requested by your manager.
Key words: Plant Fitter, Construction machinery, service engineer, Depot engineer, Agricultural, Horticultural, Mobile engineer