Visit the UK’s leading indoor agricultural event, with eleven packed halls of the very latest in agricultural machinery and equipment. Now at the NEC, Birmingham this is free to attend and free to park.
My client is a successful British manufacturing and project engineering company specialising in the design, production and supply of quality machines and integrated systems for the primary and secondary processing of agricultural produce and waste materials.
For over 60 years they have built up a reputation for the innovative, quality and reliability of their products and for the personal service they provide to their customers across the World.
Continued growth and a full order book has opened an opportunity for a versatile mechanical engineer who will join the engineering section and be trained to support the design, development, build and commissioning activities in supplying of the company’s products to their worldwide customer base; does this sound like the career opportunity that you are looking for?
Reporting to the Project Manager the project engineer will form part of the project team eventually taking responsibility for cradle to grave process plant installations for clients across globe.
* Working on detailed aspects of the layout design including creating detailed floor plan.
* Liaising in respect of additional design work defining the detailed engineering requirements including working with Process Engineer and Engineering Department to establish technical requirements.
* Negotiating with suppliers and providing details of procurements to Purchasing.
* Maintaining close connection with the production process.
* Performing final checks of all materials prior to packing and loading.
We invite applications from;
* Design engineers wanting to move into a more project engineering role.
* An engineer who has been involved in process engineering installations or high value packaged equipment.
The company is located close to the M4 with Bath, Cirencester, Swindon and Bristol in easy commuting distance. The choice of accommodation is varied and affordable and the social scene for both family and non-family orientated people is second to none in the UK.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your current CV along with your salary requirements to Hannah quoting job reference HC914181