LAMMA is the UK’s largest agricultural trade show, where over 850 exhibitors will host the most extensive array of farm machinery, equipment, and services to be found in one location anywhere in the UK.
* Responding to RFI’s and creating method statements & risk assessments
* You will be the technical & commercial point of contact for the project, whilst managing the project from cradle to grave
* Problem solving and troubleshooting as well as dealing with variations to projects
* To develop a good professional relationship with the customer to ensure that the project is completed to specification, within time and budget
* Participate in design reviews and HAZOP studies
* BOM (bill of materials) and liaising with Suppliers and Subcontractors
* Responsible for site activities when the plant is being installed, as well as managing 3rd party Contractor’s onsite
Experience & Background:
* An experienced Project Engineer
* You must be able to read CAD drawings and P&ID’s / PFD’s
* Ideal industry backgrounds include; Water, Process, Oil & Gas, Food, Beverage, Dairy, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Energy from Waste
* A suitable engineering qualification is highly desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading player in the industry with the backing or a larger parent company. This business has a strategic plan to organically grow by 46% over a three-year period, and they are also cash rich & financially secure. Within this business, there is a vast number of funds available for training, development and long-term career progression into a Senior Process Engineer/Managers role within a three to five-year time frame.
This company is a highly successful engineering business who specialise in delivering full turnkey solutions across the Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Alcoholic and Dairy process sectors. As a company, they have experienced phenomenal growth over the last seven years growing from £10million to £25million. Currently, this business is investing heavily in training, development and recruitment of new Engineers across all divisions to ensure they continue growing and to maintain their status a dominant force in their market.
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on (Apply online only), or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website