I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their established children's residential home near to Penrith in Cumbria.
In a picturesque semi-rural location, this converted farm building has been lovingly restored to now provide residential services to young people aged from 10-17 years old.
Due to the location of the service, a Full UK Driving License with access to a car is required.
Along with a competitive basic salary depending on experience, other benefits include; monthly bonus, private healthcare, cash plan, death in service, contributory pension scheme, ongoing training and development programme and much more.
I am keen to speak to candidates living within commutable distances to include; Windermere, Penrith, Kendal, Ambleside, Pooley Bridge, Thursby, Carlisle, Keswick, Appleby-in-Westmorland, Dalston, Wigton, Brampton, Ravenstonedale, Brough, Melmerby, Wetheral, Alston, Barnard Castle and Middleton-in-Teesdale to name a few.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake as the Registered Manager including, but not limited to:
- Complete all administration surrounding finances, payroll, expenses etc.
- Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
- Take responsibility for the general running of the home
- Work with the Head of Education to identify each young person's educational need and create individualised tailored plans
- NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum, Level 5 Diploma would be advantageous
- Proven experience of working within and managing a children's residential home
- Background of managing a staff team within a residential environment
- Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and current legislations
*A Full UK Driving License is required
Interested? Please apply for immediate consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.