LAMMA is the UK’s largest agricultural trade show, where over 850 exhibitors will host the most extensive array of farm machinery, equipment, and services to be found in one location anywhere in the UK.
Due to the growth and expansion of the business we are recruiting a Civil Working Foreman to join our clients busy teams working UK Wide.
The construction projects vary from main contract to commercial units and agricultural buildings. As a key member of the construction team you will be required to work within a team and undertake a wide variety of construction projects.
Experience as a working foreman is essential, working with a groundwork's civils squad, ideally with experience working on various projects including agricultural.
You must also have and in date SMSTS / SSSTS, CSCS with First Aid being desirable.
Reporting to the Construction Manager and Project Managers, you will be responsible for-
-Plan the resources required in line with the site programme to ensure targets are met and monitor health and safety, ensuring all operatives are wearing the correct PPE.
- Carry out site inductions, tool box talks, check certifications.
- Understand the Company Health and Safety Policy and ensure that it is brought to the attention of all employees.
- Supervise various trades and subcontractors.
- Be involved with the construction of commercial and agricultural projects.
- Various groundwork's including the setting of levels and excavations, concreting works including slabs, foundations, formation works, drainage and reinforcement.
- On larger projects may require coordinating and interfacing with other works such as steel erecting and cladding.
- Expected to be aware and raise alarm at the presence of dangers on site and adhere to strict health and safety regulations.
Qualifications / Experience: SMSTS / SSSTS, CSCS and CPCS operating licenses preferred (although training will be given). Experience of carrying out the role with civils contractors / construction companies.
Competencies: Leadership High levels of self-motivation Customer Focus Integrity and Trust Approachability Peer relationships Action oriented Planning Time Management Personal Learning Team Working Initiative