LAMMA is the UK’s largest agricultural trade show, where over 850 exhibitors will host the most extensive array of farm machinery, equipment, and services to be found in one location anywhere in the UK.
Salary: Competitive / Negotiable / Dependant on Experience.
HGV and Trailer Technician - What’s the role?
To carry out routine maintenance and repairs to the company’s fleet of tractor units and trailers, in line with DVSA standards of compliance and safety. To assist in the routine maintenance of any mobile of fixed plant asset as required. To carry out all duties in a safe efficient manner following company policy and procedures at all times.
HGV and Trailer Technician - What will I be responsible for?
- To carry out Vehicle and Trailer safety inspections, servicing, and repairs to DVSA standards of safety and compliance
- To maintain vehicle and trailer ancillaries and specialist body applications
- To assist whenever required with maintenance on mobile or fixed plant operated by the Products team
- Be “on call” during your shift pattern to attend on site vehicles or provide roadside assistance within a pre-determined area
- Ensuring that associated company maintenance records are retained to the highest level to ensure compliance whether legislative or to company procedures
- Effectively communicating repair downtime, estimated repair times and completed repairs to the Workshop Supervisor and Fleet Asset Manager as required
HGV and Trailer Technician - Specific Responsibilities and Objectives
- Vehicle and Trailer maintenance
- Vehicle administration
- Working within health and safety guidelines using approved SSOW
- Ensuring a clean and tidy work area at all times
To submit your CV for this HGV and Trailer Technician opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now. This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77644109