£20,000 to £28,000 dependant on experience + Overtime at 1.5 and 2.0 x base rate + Expensed Travel + Additional Travel Pay + Benefits
Hydraulics Engineer sought for field service engineer position with this global supplier of hydraulic engineering solutions offering training and development and long term security.
The role will be suitable to engineers from a hydraulics installation, maintenance and repair background. Those with experience working on plant machinery within Construction, Agricultural, Ex forces engineers with plant experience or similar will be ideal but all hydraulics systems experience will be considered.
The role will involve travelling to a wide range of client locations and additionally to the installation, maintenance and repair duties you will conduct LOLER assessments at client locations and full training in this area will be provided if needed.
The role will be based from the company’s Taunton location and you will work from there when not at client location, however the bias within the role will be out on the road in the company vehicle on customer sites. There will be the need to stay away from home frequently with some months of the year having the bias of the week spent away from home, this will be an essential element to the role, but will be fully expensed with additional allowances paid as wages as well!
The company have various locations across the South West of the UK and have a strong client base across the UK and overseas within Aerospace, Defence, Marine, Utilities and Manufacturing sectors and grown substantially over the 50 years of established trading.
The Role in brief:
* Installation, Maintenance, Repair and Inspection on a range of hydraulics applications.
* Work on a vast range of machinery across various industry sectors across the UK
* Stay away from home as required (all expenses covered, including hotel, food and additional daily allowance in wages)
The Person required:
* Experienced Hydraulics Engineer from an installation, maintenance and repair background
* Previous knowledge or experience of LOLER or carrying out LOLER inspections advantageous but training can be provided in this area.
* Willing to travel and stay away from home regularly as this is an essential function within the role.