Visit the UK’s leading indoor agricultural event, with eleven packed halls of the very latest in agricultural machinery and equipment. Now at the NEC, Birmingham this is free to attend and free to park.
The position will be based at our Headquarters in Bedford, the ideal candidate needs to demonstrate excellent Leadership and Management skills at least 5 years of managing multi-disciplined staff.
The successful candidate will oversee one of our overseas factories liasing with both with the Head Office Directors and Shareholders and the allocated overseas factory regarding the development of c8000 products. It is essential that you have an extensive understanding of timber and international timber production and sourcing, as well as being trained in Navision. Working experience of Autodesk Inventor is essential.
Reponsibilities for this role include:
* Ensuring adequate stock levels of quality finished products and supervision of activities in our Estonian factory
* Supervision and training of 6 people in the CAD Design department
* Being involved in the Design of our products
* Taking responsibility to ensure Installation manuals are correct
* Troubleshooting Installation standards
* Monitoring of daily and weekly sales to ensure production requirements are met
* Instructing factories in which products to manufacture from Estonia to be sent out to our 6 Factories in the UK and ensuring orders are completed to an agreed date
* Set quality standards
* Estimate timescales and costs, monitor production costs
* Work directly with the Managing Director and Operations Director in specialised fields of activity
* Having involvement in the Health and Safety of products we supply and conforming to customer requirements
* Ensure products comply and are tested to relevant safety standards
* Ensuring targets are met
* Excellent planning and organisational skills are essential
Appications in writing to HR Department, Recruitment, Dunster House Ltd, Caxton Road, Elms Farm Industrial Estate, Bedford MK41 0LF or by email to the Recruitment Team.
Closing date for applications is 28th August 2018 any applications received after this date will not be considered