I am currently working for one of the world's largest Wind Turbine Manufacturers who are looking to add 2 Wind Turbine Technician / Electrician / Electrical Engineers to the team in Inverness. As they have a number of vacancies need people who have the following Wind Turbine Technician / Electrician / Electrical Engineer experience:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Wind Turbine Technician / Electrician / Electrical Engineer
- Hold a NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in a mechanical or electrical discipline
- Experience carrying out servicing
- Fault diagnostic and repair experience
- Alternatively you will have experience of 3 phase electrical systems
The company itself is an international Wind Turbine Manufacturer with multiple offices around the world. Due to this they can offer a highly competitive salary with an excellent benefits package. This role will be based in Inverness servicing their turbines in the immediate area. With another farm to go live soon this will be an exciting time to join a growing company.
If you wish to apply for the Wind Turbine Technician / Electrician / Electrical Engineer role please follow the link