Visit the UK’s leading indoor agricultural event, with eleven packed halls of the very latest in agricultural machinery and equipment. Now at the NEC, Birmingham this is free to attend and free to park.
Overtime rates: Time and half pay after 8 hours worked
Start time/s: 07:30 - 08:00am
Realistic hours: 9.6hrs per day
Role & Responsibilities:
- Delivering/collecting rental and lease Class 2 an Class 1 tractor unit vehicles nationwide. Driver will be make usually one delivery per shift and then drive a hire back form the the customers location.
- Our client usually requires a driver for 1 - 2 shifts a week on average. This role would be a good opportunity for a driver looking for part time hours and very easy driving work. Days in the week required can vary so you would need to be flexible in your availbility.
- Drivers are resposbible for the safe management of the vehicle, driver checks, safe loading practices, distribtion/collection.
Minimum requirements for this role:
• HGV C (Class 2) Licence
• Applicants must have no more than 6 points
• Full CPC and Digi Tacho Card Required
• NO DR/IN/DD endorsements
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or call the office and speak to Wayne on: