Visit the UK’s leading indoor agricultural event, with eleven packed halls of the very latest in agricultural machinery and equipment. Now at the NEC, Birmingham this is free to attend and free to park.
Red Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Technical Coordinator for an automotive company to provide commercial and professional services between Engineers and Moulding Technicians allied with controlling work flow and allocation of Moulding Setters to ensure that all departments KPI and met and achieved.
Day to day duties will include the following:
* Provide solutions and support all mould shop problem solving activities.
* Produce in partnership with senior managers the KPIs required for the mould shop area and thereafter provide solutions for the KPI achievement and closure.
* Produce KPIs for machine capability and optimum performance
* Facilitate all SMED activity to minimise lost changeover time.
* Make sure that the critical spares list is fully maintained to guarantee no lost manufacturing time.
* Where and when necessary cover to absent staff on any shift as required.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Knowledge and experience of SMED programmes
* Experience and knowledge of mould process flow
* Hold a qualification related to mould processing (NVQ / ONC)
* Minimum 3 years experience as a Mould shop setter
We are Red Recruitment Group Limited. Located in the Midlands, we recruit for temporary and permanent job roles across the following core areas: