Group Quality Manager
Location: Doncaster, with travel
Originally founded in 1926; our client’s UK operations have a market-leading presence in a wide range of sectors associated with the food chain. The Group’s companies manufacture quality products for use in human and animal foodstuffs, agriculture, aquaculture, and industrial applications. The Company has a UK annual turnover approaching £280 million and employs around 1,000 people at 23 sites across the country.
Applications are invited to apply for the position of Group Quality Manager based at their Doncaster site. This is a full time, permanent, position, working Monday to Friday.
As a Group Quality Manager your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include:
• The development and implementation of all aspects of Food Safety, Legality and Quality throughout the Group including the Doncaster Laboratory.
• To ensure the HACCP/ Quality Systems throughout the Group are correctly implemented, monitored and controlled.
Person Specification / Requirements:
• Knowledge of, and qualifications relating to, HACCP, Food Safety, & Food Hygiene;
• Preferably knowledge of all relevant legislation relating to Food and Feed, Animal By Products and Waste, although training on specific sectors can be provided for someone with the relevant qualifications;
• Proven practical experience of developing, managing and implementing systems;
• Experience of training and coaching employees;
• Experience of dealing with suppliers and customers, generating, agreeing and implementing specifications;
• Experience of, and having taken the lead in, GFSI audits (BRC, ISO22001) and FEMAS, ISCC or PAS110 audits.
• Experience in dealing with Government agencies (APHA & FSA) including Local Authority at local and National level.
• A degree in a Food Safety Related subject would be advantageous;
• Needs to be a tenacious and confident communicator with the ability to communicate at all levels;
• Valid UK Driving Licence to drive a hire car
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits package
Please apply online with your CV and Cover Letter.
* Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.
Closing Date: 20th May 2018
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.