Meridian require a Machine Minder to join one of our clients on a long term basis that may lead to a permanent contract after 12 weeks. You will receive full time hours each week working on a night shift Thursday to Sundays. We accept experienced machine minders or people wanting to learn the role for the first time.
They manufacture soft light materials, the machine will cut and shape the materials to their clients specifications. This will then be finished off by the finishing team who will pack and despatch the items.
- Inputting dimensions into the computer
- Machine will cut and shape the materials based on your input
- Reading from job cards which
- Checking quality of the materials
- Ensuring machine is running efficiently
Type of person for the role:
- Able to work nights 22:00 - 08:00 Mon-Fri
- Able to take instructions well
- Machine minding experience preferred but not essential
- Good time keeper and reliable
- Warehousing / Industrial experience is required
Rate of pay: £10.17ph
Working hours: Sunday to Thursday 22:00 - 06:00
Location : Forest Town, Mansfield
Contract term : Temporary ongoing - may lead to full time contract after 12 weeks
If you fit the above criteria we would love t hear from you. Please apply and you will be contacted to discuss the role in more detail if successful
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.