Title: Raw Material Planner
Site: King’s Lynn
Shift/Working hours: Monday to Friday
We know about food!
Tulip Ltd is the UK’s leading food solutions business, supplying all major food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice companies with a wide range of quality products. We provide consumers with a comprehensive range of products in four key mega-categories - fresh meat & sausage, bacon & gammon, cooked meat, and convenience & snacking. Our farm-to-fork operation is unique in the industry, while our strategic framework puts customers, product, efficiency and people at the heart of everything we do, all with a view to growing responsibly. As part of the Danish Crown Group, the largest pork provider in Europe and the biggest exporter of pork in the world, Tulip Ltd is well-placed to deliver its ambitious plans for sustainable growth. If you have an appetite for more, this could be the role for you.
We are currently looking to recruit a Raw Materials Planner to work within our Supply Chain department at Kings Lynn. The main purpose of this role is to manage the daily stock of raw materials and manufacturing schedule.
Your duties will include:
* Daily production scheduling of Manufacturing department.
* Daily raw material stock control, demand planning and temporary amendment.
* Raw material ordering.
* Frozen raw material call-off and stock control.
* Weekly tactical planning to support Manufacturing Planner
* Provide cover within the Supply Chain department.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Planning / stock control experience preferably within the food industry.
* Financial awareness
* SAP experience or equivalent
* Arolink or similar data capture / stock control system experience
What We Offer
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards. We care about our people and offer an excellent package including:
* Competitive salaries
* Pension and life assurance for all our employees
* Tulip Reward Scheme where you can claim hundreds of discounts
* Equipped for life programme including mini health MOT’s, cycle to work scheme and more!
If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81946087