Title: Stock Controller
Shift/Working hours: [Insert Shifts / Working Hours here]
We know about food!
Tulip Ltd is the UK’s leading food solutions business, supplying all major food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice companies with a wide range of quality products. We provide consumers with a comprehensive range of products in four key mega-categories - fresh meat & sausage, bacon & gammon, cooked meat, and convenience & snacking. Our farm-to-fork operation is unique in the industry, while our strategic framework puts customers, product, efficiency and people at the heart of everything we do, all with a view to growing responsibly. As part of the Danish Crown Group, the largest pork provider in Europe and the biggest exporter of pork in the world, Tulip Ltd is well-placed to deliver its ambitious plans for sustainable growth. If you have an appetite for more, this could be the role for you.
This is an exciting new role that will support the site in delivering it’s objectives through the management and control of stock. Reporting to the Retail Operations Manager, this position will be accountable for the measurement, recording and traceability of all stock (materials, packaging, lineside, product, ingredients), including conducting regulary stock takes, tracking external storage areas and monitor/support internal systems (SAP).
* Own the management and control of stock across the site
* Supporting the on site Finance team with the creation of reports and detailed information regarding stock
* Maintain accurate records and support the Chillers Manager with the control of all off site stock - including all external 3rd parties
* Lead, run and record regular stock takes
* Run daily, weekly and monthly reports reviewing out of date stock, stock issues, loads coming in and going out
* Assist the Chillers Manager with cost centre costings, returned stock and reviewing stock booked in and out
* Record information on internal and external systems
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self starter who will have experience of using production systems, such as SAP. They will have strong organisational skills and will be comfortable analysing data using excel and other ERP/MRP systems.
What We Offer
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards. We care about our people and offer an excellent package including:
* Competitive salaries
* Pension and life assurance for all our employees
* Tulip Reward Scheme where you can claim hundreds of discounts
* Equipped for life programme including mini health MOT’s, cycle to work scheme and more!
If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81558374