Roasted radishes with garlic and rosemary
Serves four people as a side dish
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 800g radishes, topped and tailed
- 6 cloves of garlic, peeled and sliced
- Small bunch of rosemary, stalk removed
- 4 tbspn extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200degC.
- Put all of the ingredients into a medium sized ovenproof dish, mix well and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until slightly caramelised.
- Serve at once