Cultural and Heritage Assets and Events Grant
This grant programme has been set up to promote, enhance and maintain cultural heritage, assets and events where they promote growth in the visitor economy.
It also aims to create a sense of local identity through raising awareness of their importance.
Grants are available for between £5,000 and £100,000. 60% match funding required - but if the grant amount is less than 200,000 euros then the grant rate can be up to 100%.
Examples of the types of projects we could fund include;
- Costs towards construction and/or restoration of buildings, including general costs such as architects and engineering fees
- Support towards enhancing, restoring and upgrading the cultural and natural heritage of villages and rural landscapes and high nature value sites.
- Support for the conservation of small scale built heritage
- Enhancing cultural and community activities and investments to enhance venues providing cultural and heritage activity
- Support towards events linked to cultural activity