Garden Team leaders required – London
Salary: £20,00-22,000 Aae.
This is a London Commercial Garden Maintenance Company. We have been serving our clients for over twenty years, providing a quality service for a broad client base in and around London.
You must be experienced and able to display your ability to:
· Prioritise and manage your time on sites effectively
· Man-management skills
· Utilise your plant knowledge
· Run maintenance teams effectively
· Prove an established reputation for practical horticultural skills in Commercial Garden Maintenance:
· Watering and working knowledge and management of irrigation systems
· Pest control
· Maintenance of garden equipment
· Chainsaw desirable
· Plant care and knowledge
· Planting experience
· blower skills/litter picking
· Use of all hand and power tools relating to gardening
· Be fit and energetic
· Over 25 for van insurance purposes
· Current UK driving licence
· Punctual, well presented, with great communication skills.
· Have a passion for horticulture and a positive attitude
· Speak English fluently
· The ideal applicant will be able to work independently to a high standard as well as lead others.
You must Drive and have a reasonable knowledge of driving around London. You must also have Pa1 Pa6 Spraying certs.
RHS Level 3 Hort. Dip / NVQ level 4 Amenity horticulture.
Full-time position from 8am-5pm
· Good salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
· Performance related bonus
· Career progression path
· 29 days holiday per year incl. of Bank holidays
We are looking for people with positive “can – do” attitudes who are confident in their work and take pride in what they do.
Please apply with CV detailing previous work experience and references to Tally Include the job role title that you are applying for @ Landhogs@hotmail.co.uk
Please note, applicants without the requested criteria will not be replied to.
Outdoor Space Design