My client delivers national coverage across the board, in surveying, mortgage services, auctions, property management, lettings and estate agency.
They are one of the UK's largest property auction companies, helping corporate and private customers buy and sell residential, commercial and agricultural property and land.
Based in Birmingham with the wider Auctions team, you will be responsible for growing the Commercial Auctions business in the Midlands. You’ll thrive in an autonomous capacity as you take ownership of the Auction process from valuation to listing to sale! With a natural empathy for customers and a desire to always do the right thing you’ll always hit the spot for both customers and the business. You’ll have a commercial edge, able to spot opportunities to understand market trends and look ahead to drive the business forward.
• Build open and positive relationships with Customers and Clients alike, you’ll be on hand to assist them with anything they need ensuring their expectations are managed and exceeded where possible.
• Manage all aspects of the Commercial Auction operations autonomously and develop slick procedures that will make it better for everyone involved.
• Value and list properties for Auction whilst keeping an eye out for other opportunities
• Support projects and other initiatives working with the wider Auctions team.
A self-starter who uses their initiative to embrace every opportunity to maximise results, and also;
• An autonomous professional with either commercial or property experience who can operate at all levels with a strong commercial acumen and customer focus.
• Valuation or surveying experience (commercial properties preferably)
• Excellent communication skills at all levels, from the general public to corporate clients and senior business leaders.
• The ability to spot future trends in the industry, building the relevant business case to continue to drive the business forward
• RICS qualification or similar
For more information please call Chris @AMR Midlands.