Visit the UK’s leading indoor agricultural event, with eleven packed halls of the very latest in agricultural machinery and equipment. Now at the NEC, Birmingham this is free to attend and free to park.
£20000 - £25000/annum free car parking, pension scheme
UK, United Kingdom
Agriculture Sales Executive - Engineering
This will be a great opportunity for you if you have strong interest and understanding in the Agricultural industry. You will have a couple of years' experience in Business to Business sales and customer service.
With this company you get to see your projects from creation through to completion as they are manufactured on site. You will get to meet your clients on site and promote the company at various Trade shows and events.
Your Responsibilities will include:
* To maximise sales opportunities, deal with enquiries and convert to orders to achieve the Company’s Sales targets.
* Ensure that tenders are priced accurately and responding to customer enquiries in the required timeframe. Ensure these are recorded on the CRM system and followed up to win orders.
* Ensure that orders are won at the best price possible.
* Provide accurate information to Planning, Production, Quality/Technical and Despatch to ensure that customer requirements and timeframes are met.
* Liaise with the Agriculture Sales Coordinator and Sales Manager with a technically minded approach in identifying new product and market opportunities, which may be beneficial to the Company.
* Attend exhibitions / trade shows / customer meetings / site visits and represent the Company when required. This will involve travel to the UK and ROI as required.
* Any other duties, within reason and capability, as agreed through consultation with the Agriculture Sales Coordinator / Sales Manager.
Your essential Skills and Experience:
* We are looking for someone with good knowledge and a keen interest in the Agricultural industry.
* Minimum of 2 years' Sales and Customer Service experience in a Business to Business Capacity.
* Clean Driving licence
To find out more about this opportunity or any other Sales/Marketing roles please contact me (Aimee) today on (Apply online only)