Do you have a passion for the agricultural sector?
Do you want to work for a recognised market leader?
An exciting opportunity to join a company that offers genuine progression.
Up to £28000 pa, monthly commission structure, and a company car.
As part of the ambitious growth plans of Agri-Lloyd we are looking to recruit a number of high calibre graduates.
About the role:
You will be responsible for developing the sales of the company’s products directly to farmers within your designated territory. This will be achieved by adopting the company’s philosophy of achieving sales based upon building long term relationships with its customers. This will necessitate a patient but committed approach. A consultative mindset is essential to ensure you develop sales based upon customer needs, best practice, credible advice and excellent product performance.
• Build effective relationships with existing and potential customers through face to face meetings.
• Generate further sales through targeted activity.
• Communicate effectively with the Regional Sales Manager and wider Agricultural Team.
The Tangerine Group is a privately held company based in Lytham. Within the group are ten limited companies, each operating as stand-alone entities. We specialise in the manufacture and sales of animal health and nutrition products for farm and companion animals, including veterinary and equine products.
Agri-Lloyd is part of the Tangerine Group and has been at the forefront of ruminant nutrition for over 30 years.
We’re passionate about being the best and you should be too!
• A good understanding of the agricultural sector is essential.
• A 2.1 degree in an Agricultural degree would be highly advantageous.
• Natural rapport builder at all levels.
• Self-motivated and driven when working towards set objectives.
• Passionate about providing excellent customer service.
• Ability to work autonomously.
• Willingness to travel as this is an essential part of the role.
• Have working experience of MS Excel.
Essentially, we are looking for a committed and resilient graduate with a passion for the agricultural industry. If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you!