Due to our growing popularity in the UK, we are now seeking an experienced Key Account Manager to join our team at our newly established branch in London; Dziugas ltd.
Salary: £25,000 - £60,000 depending on experience (including quarterly & yearly bonus)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Z Pienas is one of the largest and most modern dairy processing companies in the baltic states. Winners of many international awards & prizes, we have been exporting top quality products to 34 countries for more than 15 years, producing several well-known brands.
Key Account Manager - Tasks:
- Plan and coordinate external meetings with clients
- Search for contacts for further business development (local shoping centres)
- Assist with product positioning.
- Communicate with target customers and manage relationships
- Creating and executing action plans
- Contribute to the selling strategy of our company
- Maintain and update contacts database
- Attend relevant trade shows, conferences, workshops and sales meetings
Key Account Manager - Experience & Requirements:
- Practical experience in a similar position and / or at least two years’ experience of successful sales within grocery retail / FMCG.
- Good understanding of sales and marketing strategies in FMCG sector
- Well-developed communicational skills and a customer orientation
- Openminded, self-sufficient, excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills, flexibility
- Degree in Marketing, (International) Business, Finance or any other related field
To submit your CV for this exciting opportunity, please click ‘Apply‘ now.