Visit the UK’s leading indoor agricultural event, with eleven packed halls of the very latest in agricultural machinery and equipment. Now at the NEC, Birmingham this is free to attend and free to park.
We are looking to recruit a Plant Replenishment Team Leader to join our friendly team. As the Plant Replenishment Team Leader, you will be responsible for maximising plant sales opportunities through inventory management and range planning, help drive sales through improved availability, forecasting and budgeting.
Overview of the role:
* Deliver a plant assortment that maximises sales and margin, ensuring range fits the space.
* Analyses sales and trend data to generate forecasts that will assist future range planning.
* Manages the local plant Open to Buy and Stock budgets appropriately.
* Delivering agreed income budgets and standards with strong cross-team cooperations at all times.
* Deliver excellent levels of customer engagement at all times, to the agreed retail service standard, ensuring we share our passion for plants, gifts and horticulture with every customer.
* Lead an engaged, motivated team, through inspirational management with a focus on their individual development.
* Responsibility for recruiting new hires into the team, completing all necessary paperwork and induction planning.
* To meet the criteria listed on the Retail Career Progression Framework for Team Leader
* Duty manages in the absence of the local Retail Manager.
Essential Experience and Qualifications:
* Experience in plant replenishment retail operations, for a minimum of 2 years.
* Comprehensive garden and plant knowledge.
* Has close attention to detail with excellent retail merchandising skills.
* Proven good people management skills from a similarly sized retail business.
* Ability to communicate accurately and effectively.
My client provides a number of great benefits for employees including:
* Employee discounts including airport parking, hotels, retail and gym membership
* 25 days holiday (increasing 28 and 30 with service) and option to buy/sell
* Monthly Garden Magazine and access to Horticultural advice