JOB TITLE: Meats Trader - Meats
LOCATION: London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Redhill, Crawley, Horsham, Sevenoaks, Guildford, Woking, East Grinstead, Epsom
SALARY: £35,000 to £40,000 + Commission
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well-established organisation in the Meats industry, the company supply a wide range of meats such as Lamb, Fish, Poultry, Pork, Beef, Dairy to a variation of organisations such as Supermarkets, wholesalers and Manufacturers across the whole of the UK and on an international level.
The company are now looking to recruit a Meats Trader to join their team. The ideal candidate will have previous sales and procurement experience in the Meats industry, will have a proven track-record selling large quantities of produce into wholesalers and food manufacturers. This candidate will be hard-working, target driven and hungry for success.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation with a forward-thinking, innovative approach.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the Meats Industry.
2. Trading experience / Sales - essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the company’s services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to beth.clayton@dexternicholas(.)com