Looking for different & rewarding?
This is a sleeves rolled up opportunity working for a very reputable Own Label business supplying quality food products across the UK grocery and foodservice channels. The business has recently undergone some major changes with the implementation of new systems, data and restructure which is now in full flow. A £100m+ family owned business that offers a fun environment whilst providing the opportunity for the sales and marketing business units to create and drive change.
The role is a high-profile position within the business and reports directly in to the Sales Director where you will have full P&L responsibility for a major Top4 Grocery customer and help drive growth within the fast-growing Foodservice channel. You will need to have a balanced employer background with classic FMCG training coupled with the knowledge and understanding of how a small / family owned business operates which is vital to ensure the culture fit is right. As important, your career will show evidence of working in a fast-paced category with short-shelf life products such as dairy, fresh produce or other on-the-go food products.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
• Significant experience of managing Top4 Grocery customers with full P&L accountability
• Sounds knowledge of short-shelf life food products working in an Own Label organisation
• Category experience in Dairy, Fresh Produce or other short shelf-life Chilled Food
• Able to influence, sell and negotiate with both internal and external stakeholders
• Evidence of sound JBP negotiations and delivery of customer objectives
• Knowledge of the Foodservice channel would be advantageous but not essential
• Must be South Midlands based - Warks, Oxon, Worcs, Gloucs
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days - please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.