Due to our continued success and exciting plans for expansion, we are currently recruiting for a Product Assistant (Picker) within our milk&more business in Camberley.
You will be working within the team to effectively control the supply of dairy products for the business and the customer. This role is pivotal to the depot and is responsible for all goods in and out with support from your depot team.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
* Assist the team in ensuring that the necessary levels of stock are available to support order requirements and deliveries
* To undertake a stock checking duties to ensure minimal wastage.
* To efficiently pick all the required products.
* To ensure all deliveries from suppliers, and all products stored and distributed comply with company procedures and all Food Hygiene regulations
* Ensure the product storage areas, outside environment / yard meet the Company's cleanliness standards at all times
* To ensure at all times that service levels are maintained in line with company standards.
* To assist in rounds work as required to ensure delivery of products to milk&more customers.
* To shunt vehicles as required ensuring an efficient operation in relation to picking.
* The role can be quite physically demanding as it involves lifting some stock items.
* The nature of the role means that the individual has to be flexible in their approach.
* To use Depot computer system to access picking and delivery notes.
* The Picker will work 6 over 7 days.
Key skills & experience
* Previous warehousing / picking / stock control experience is desired.
* Knowledge of lifting and manual handling techniques
* Must be comfortable with the physical nature of the role
* Sound understanding of stock movements and stock rotation
* Ability to work under own initiative
* Full UK diving licence is essential
* Previous experience of dealing with fresh produce and understanding product code life desirable
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.milkandmore.co.uk