De Lacy Executive seeks a Sales Manager to service B2B clients in the livestock sector. Our client is a continuously expanding International life science company with ambitions to further develop the GB market share and that of other Global markets.
The role is a technical sales role primarily responsible for volume and margin achievement and involves marketing and promotion of the company and its products. The role will be home based with travel throughout the UK.
We are looking for strong candidates who must have commercial experience of business to business sales and trading activities. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a proven track record demonstrating entrepreneurial skills, managing customers and developing new business.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain supplier and customer relationships, to be responsible for all. customer contact, business development and sales process.
- To develop sales potential within UK and manage and expand existing business.
- Develop budgeted sales and profitability in the GB market.
- Provide technical support and commercial expertise to customers.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, but team player.
- A broad Animal Nutrition background and market knowledge.
- Ability to sell.
- Identify and develop market opportunities.
- Commercial skills to manage supply chain, B2B sales and profitability.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills to develop long term relationships with customers and Principals.
- Willing to travel throughout GB (and Europe) as required although the position is home based.
- Good IT skills, proficient in the use of word, excel, CRM and power point.
Salary: A competitive salary is offered dependant on experience, car and excellent benefits package.