With this year’s summer show season cancelled due to Covid-19 we have launched a brand new photographic competition for you to showcase your stock, and also be in with a chance of winning a £100 shopping voucher.
There will undoubtedly be a sense of disappointment about the cancellation of summer shows.
Perhaps you were looking forward to taking a seasoned show winner out onto the showing circuit for another year? You may have earmarked a potential show winner to take to a show this year, or maybe you are a young handler looking forward to showing a new calf? If this is the case, why not enter the FG Summer Shows Competition 2020.
We are inviting you to send in your own pictures of the stock you would have been taking to a show, or shows, this summer.
This is your chance to showcase your stock to the readership of FG.
The competition will be split into four categories: dairy cattle; beef cattle; sheep; and pigs.
A panel of judges will pick their favourites in each section, then an overall winner will be chosen.
The category winners and overall winning pictures will be printed in FG and will appear on FGinsight.com.
All photos received will be uploaded onto a gallery on our Facebook Shows and Sales page, which has more than 15,000 followers.
1. The competition (prize draw) is open to UK residents with the exception of ‘employees’ or ‘relatives of employees’ of AgriBriefing.
2. Entries will close on August 31, 2020. 3. The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence or discussion
shall be entered into.
4. Prize is non-refundable and no prize alternative is available.
5. FG can use any images received for promotional and editorial purposes.
6. Data Protection: Information you supply to AgriBriefing may be used for publication (where you provide details for inclusion in our directories or catalogues and on our websites) and also to provide you with information about our products or services in the form of direct marketing activity. If at any time you no longer
wish to receive anything from AgriBriefing, or to have your data made available to third parties, please write to the Data Protection Co-ordinator, AgriBriefing, Farmers Guardian, Unit 4, Fulwood Business Park, Caxton Road, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 9NZ, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.