Lamma 2016: What's on at the UK's largest farm machinery show
LAMMA 2016 – the UK’s largest farm machinery, equipment and agricultural services show.
The crowds at Lamma 2015
WHEN, WHERE AND HOW TO GET THERE:
- When: Wednesday, January 20 and Thursday, January 21, 2016
- Where: East of England Showground, Oundle Rd, Alwalton, Peterborough, PE2 6XE
- Admission: Free parking and admission for visitors. There is on site parking for 10,000 cars and farmers are encouraged to bring their employees and contractors.
- Early entry: Car parks open 6am with special ‘early-bird’ breakfast from 6.30am to 8am. From 8.00am the LAMMA ‘All-day breakfast’
- Getting to the show: Official Lamma Show website
- Opening times: Show officially opens at 7.30am both days. It closes at 5.00pm on Wednesday, January 20 and at 4.30pm on Thursday, January 21
- WiFi: WiFi will be available throughout the showground for exhibitors and visitors
- Trade stands: More than 800 trade stands from companies large and small from the UK and overseas
- If you have any further questions visit Lamma Frequently Asked Questions
More from Lamma 2016
ALL THE LATEST LAUNCHES AND DEVELOPMENTS
... more to come soon, watch this space!
Lamam 2016 full preview: What's on this year...