New Holland to show implements at LAMMA Show 2020
Following its acquisition of Kongskilde implements, New Holland will present a host of new implements at LAMMA 2020.
The two brands now offer a wide range of implements for foraging operations which includes front and rear mounted mowers as well as side and central pull trailed versions, mounted and trailed tedders, and side and central delivery rakes.
New Holland also entered the tillage business with soil equipment painted in its tractor blue. First introduced was the six furrow PXV heavy-duty, fully mounted plough with variable width, as well as the RVM rotary tiller with gear side drive. The range also includes the new side mounted combi-wheel and PL light plough models.
Products on the stand will include:
- Kongskilde VM22-2B diet mixer with front cross conveyor, the ability to feed to the left or right, wireless weighing system with hand terminal and main terminal, and two-speed gearbox.
- Kongskilde FCT 1060 MD trailed forager harvester with a folding discharge chute, 2.1m pickup and 24-blade chopping cylinder.
- New Holland PXVS5 five-furrow shearbolt plough with side-mounted combi-depth/transport wheel, XLD bodies, rear disc and the firm’s EG skimmers.
- New Holland Disccutter 320P mower conditioner with PE conditioning fingers, vari-float suspension, hydraulic obstacle release and the option to transport vertically or horizontally to the rear.
- New Holland RVX 305 Rotavator with four-speed gearbox, gear side drive to the rotor, adjustable rear trailing board and rear depth wheels.