A young farmer was killed when his trailer hit an overhead cable, causing 6,000 volts of electricity to rush through his body.
Jackson Maplethorpe, from Billinghay, was working at his family farm when the incident happened on November 7, 2016.
An inquest held at Lincoln Cathedral Centre heard the 18-year-old had suffered burns to his hands and feet during the incident before dying at the scene.
Witness Samuel Shaw, who was sub-contracted to work at the farm at the time, said he was the first to find Jackson after the incident - and immediately realised that something was wrong.
He told the inquest: "I was going slug pelleting and I went down to the yard and I saw the tractor and the trailer.
"I drove past it - I didn’t see Jackson, he wasn’t sat in the tractor.
"I glanced over my right shoulder and I saw him laid with his feet at the bottom of the [tractor] steps on the grass with his body lying away from it."
Mr Shaw said the tractor was still running when he arrived and when he took a close look at Jackson he could see that he wasn’t moving.
"The trailer was as high as it goes and it was touching one of the wires," he said.
I saw Jackson wasn't moving and I knew what had happened.
"I was worried it was still live so I shot up to the house and called 999."
He added that Jackson was attempting to clean the trailer ready for the next day, when he would be working with sugar beets.
Mr Shaw's brother, Thomas Shaw, also worked at the farm. He was called after Jackson had been found.
He told the inquest: "I had a fair few missed calls from Sam and he said: 'I have found Jackson Maplethorpe and he is dead. He has been electrocuted as he tipped the trailer up'.
"I know Jackson was aware of the power lines as we had a conversation about backing the combine further in the field so you could work safely.
"I think he was meant to push the switch [to the trailer] into the float position but he hasn't pushed the switch enough which has caused the trailer to go up into the wire."
A toxicology report at the inquest found there were extensive burns to the left hand and there were several burns found on both feet.
The cause of death was also found to be electrocution.