LAMMA is the UK’s largest agricultural trade show, where over 850 exhibitors will host the most extensive array of farm machinery, equipment, and services to be found in one location anywhere in the UK.
About COOK: COOK is a pioneering frozen food company, a certified B Corporation and one of the country’s top 100 Best Companies To Work For (38th this year). Our business is purpose driven and values led: we believe all companies should be seeking to make their business a force for good in society.
Since 1997 we’ve been making remarkable food for your freezer, prepared by hand at our Kitchens in Kent (savoury) and Somerset (puddings) using the same ingredients and techniques you would at home. It means our food looks and tastes homemade (maybe even a bit better).
We have 89 shops and counting across the UK; concessions in 450+ farm shops and independent retailers; and a fast-growing home delivery business.
Our brand needs to be remarkable, handmade/homemade, foodie, honest and authentic, with a strong independent voice and look that enables us to stand apart from the supermarkets.
• Accurate collation and processing data including products made, material used and labour verification.
• Assist the team with production of weekly performance reports.
• Validation and processing of invoices and recording of cost information.
• Assist in the month end routines to establish the financial performance of the operational sites.
• The calculation and processing of journals, prepayments and accruals.
• The production of summary reports for management.
• Building relationships with many areas of the business including the Kitchens, Distribution, Coldstore, Commercial and Retail to support COOK’s planning and logistics.
• Any other reasonable request.
For a person with these remarkable attributes:
• Excellent organisation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well, both verbally and through written communication.
• Good level of IT skills in Word, Excel and Outlook.
• An analytical mindset and strong attention to detail.
• Initiative and ability to work independently.
• Able to build great relationships across the business.