Unit Converter App
Tools09 Dec 2015
Farmers Guardian’s unit converter app is available for you to use
This handy app has been designed specifically to help farmers out in the field. It’s easy to use, and doesn’t require an internet connection to work once it’s been downloaded.
The unit converter app converts one unit measure to another at just the touch of a button. It covers:
- Capacity: Solids and Liquids
- Liquid to weight
This service is completely free to Farmers Guardian and Arable Pro members, and is just another complimentary addition to VIP subscriptions.
Please note: you must have signed in to your FGInsight profile at least once before you use this app. If not, you won't be able to use it, as you won't know your log-in details. To view a video of how to log in to FGInsight, click here.
HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THE APP TO MY DEVICE?
- Go to the App Store or to the Google Play store.
- Once there, download and install.
- Click open once your app has finished downloading.
- You'll then be asked for your email address and password. This is the same email and password combination that you use to log in to FGInsight.com.
- Then, simply follow the instructions in the app.
Should you experience any further difficulties, please don't hesitate to contact us.
1. If you're experiencing difficulties logging in to the app, contact us on 01772 799 480.
2. If you experience any technical difficulties whilst using the app, contact us on 01772 799 410.
Please bear with us during these first few weeks of our new platform going live.
We welcome any feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can use the Unit Converter App?
The Unit Converter App is available to:
- Farmers Guardian VIP Members
- Farmers Guardian VIP Plus Members
- Arable Pro Members
- Farmers Guardian VIP membership is available for as little as £2.65 per week. To subscribe, click here
- Farmers Guardian VIP Plus membership is available for as little as £3.25 per week. To subscribe, click here
- Arable Pro membership is available for as little as £3.83 per week. For more information, and to subscribe, click here